CKEditor Plugin Causes Problem with "Update" button

CKEditor Plugin Causes Problem with "Update" button

lightfootlightfoot Posts: 9Questions: 5Answers: 0

I have come across an issue with the CKEditor Plugin. When I incorporate the CKEditor in the "Fields" specifications (see below), the "Update" button is moved to the middle of the "Edit Entry" screen. The first time you enter the "Edit entry screen, the button is correctly positioned. Upon returning to the Table Editor screen, then clicking the "Edit" button, the misplaced "Update" button presents itself. Important, when the button is misplaced, it does not update when clicked (It moves to the correct position).

Related code fragment:
{
"label": "Description_HTML:",
"name": "Description_HTML",
"className": 'full block',
// "type": "textarea" // changed to ckeditor for test
"type": "ckeditor"
},

I have attached a "Generator Update Button Issue.pdf" to show you screen shots of the problem with comments.

Please let me know if this can be addressed and if I need to configure the code differently.

Note: that when I use the "type": "textarea" , the button works correctly.

Thank You,

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Hi,

Are you able to give me a link to the page showing the issue so I can debug it please? I'm afraid I can't been able to reproduce that locally.

Thanks,
    Allan

• lightfootlightfoot Posts: 9Questions: 5Answers: 0

I do not have a web page that is accessible. I have generated a small test set code and database spec that will produce the error. I will send it to you very soon.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.