ColVis documentation typo?

ColVis documentation typo?

edallenedallen Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited October 2012 in Bug reports
On page http://datatables.net/extras/colvis/ there is a phrase I do not understand and suspect a typo: "Save staving integration with DataTables".

What does "staving" mean in this context? Is it a typo or am I just unfamiliar with something that would make the phrase understandable to me?
ColReorder has the same phrase.

A minor side issue on that page is that in my Chrome browser at least, the Prev and Next buttons in the example table show text links overlaying the arrow icons.

Replies

• edallenedallen Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Maybe it was supposed to be "State saving integration with DataTables"?
  • allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    > staving

Utterly wrong. As you say - it should be "saving" :-).

Thanks for picking this up and letting me know. i've just fixed it not he page.

Allan
  • allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    > A minor side issue on that page is that in my Chrome browser at least, the Prev and Next buttons in the example table show text links overlaying the arrow icons.

Oh dear - most of the 'extras' have that issue. Its a legacy issue from the 1.9 upgrade - the extras there are still using the old CSS :-(. I'll take a look at how to fix it (not quite the 1 character fix for the other issue!). The whole DataTables site is going to get an upgrade soon(ish) so depending on the complexity of the change, it might be put off until then...

Allan
This discussion has been closed.