Paging and Length Menu not working

Paging and Length Menu not working

MaelMael Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,

First of all many thanks for this really nice table. The best we have found ;). It has a lot of great features and fullfill all of our requirements (apart from column filtering)

However we are facing an issue, probably due to the way we use the table. I have extended your column filtering to open a dialog so that the user may enter specific filtering information based on the type of the column (date, string, text, ...). All of this is working nicely.

We can't make lenght menu and paging work.

• For the length menu no events seems to be fired when the length is changed (no ajax request is sent and we never enter into the "change.DT" callback.

• For the pagination, although the servers responds with a number of rows total > rows filtered, at the bottom of the table we get three buttons Prev 1 Next which are greyed out (whatever the number of pages only one is displayed).

Any idea to point me in the good direction ? as additional information, i use jquery-ui integration and i have multiple datatables declared in the dom (all with a unique ID)

Best regards,

Maël

This discussion has been closed.