Responsive Details Duplicate Row

Responsive Details Duplicate Row

lyndonwillyndonwil Posts: 40Questions: 5Answers: 0

I have a strange issue which i'm guessing is down to some very obvious mistake on my part..

I am using the latest build of DT 1.10.7 and i am utilising the Responsive extention

Everything works fine, when the grid scales down, the responsive icon appears and I can click to see the details row.. When the details row is displayed, the child TD is duplicated.

I have spent the day hacking it apart and have been unable to find the error

I have added included a test page. Just resize the screen until the icon appears and then click to get the result

Thanks in advance

http://cloud-contractor.co.uk/pages_library/test.php

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,775Questions: 1Answers: 10,112 Site admin

How very odd. I can't immediately explain what is happening there I'm afraid. I tried creating a static test page based on your example, but it works as expected.

I'll download your exact page when I get to the office and try to figure out what is going wrong.

Allan

• allanallan Posts: 61,775Questions: 1Answers: 10,112 Site admin
    Answer ✓

It appears to be a bug in the version of jQuery on your site. Oddly, if I replace it with v2.0.0 from jQuery's CDN it appears to work okay...

Either way, I would recommend updating to the latest version of jQuery.

Allan

• lyndonwillyndonwil Posts: 40Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hi Allan

I've just put the latest version of jQuery on and yes, you're bang on. Works perfectly

Haha, i think it goes to show, it's always worth checking the things you think of last, first !

Thanks so much :-)

This discussion has been closed.