Editor 1.5.5 CSS issues

Editor 1.5.5 CSS issues

ZakInterDevZakInterDev Posts: 51Questions: 16Answers: 0

So I've got 2 issues with the Editor popup. Firstly, I've got quite a few fields in this editor instance, and so the scrollbar appears to compensate for it. I can't seem to scroll, using either the mouse wheel, dragging the bar or clicking the down button. I'm unsure what sort of issue this is, I've tried a general search on scrollbars not working....but can't see to find anything that solves my problem. I've also tried removing all the additional CSS I added and the issue still persists.

Secondly, though I'm not sure if this is a DataTables Editor issue, but in the 1st image attached at the bottom of the Editor the Footer div is pushed out and corners are showing. As seen in the 2nd image, by simply ticking the styling for 'Bottom: 2px' off and back on...the div is corrected back to where it's suppose to be.

Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated as this has been racking my brain for a while!

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

I can't seem to scroll, using either the mouse wheel, dragging the bar or clicking the down button.

That's odd! Are you able to give me a link to the page? I'm just about to tag Editor 1.6 and would like to check what is causing this before releasing the software.

but in the 1st image attached at the bottom of the Editor the Footer div is pushed out and corners are showing

That annoyingly is a Chrome bug. There is a workaround for it discussed here. The patch will be included in 1.6.

Allan

• ZakInterDevZakInterDev Posts: 51Questions: 16Answers: 0

I'll send you a link with the details via PM.

Cool, thanks for the the link. If you do find what's wrong, can you let us know the solution as we're not currently looking to upgrade versions...due to select2 issues when upgrading. Code rewrites across the board :(

This discussion has been closed.