how to prevent cell whose info comes from View from being accessed by editor

how to prevent cell whose info comes from View from being accessed by editor

javismilesjavismiles Posts: 205Questions: 38Answers: 3

One of my cells gets the info from a mysql view and this is causing this error to appear no matter what I do in editor, I have tried to set that field as readonly, hidden, etc nothing

An SQL error occurred: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1471 The target table avgsol of the INSERT is not insertable-into

how can I prevent editor from addressing that cell? using a view is something some of u recommended and it works indeed well, but this error is a side effect of it, help please , thank u :)

Answers

• javismilesjavismiles Posts: 205Questions: 38Answers: 3

for more info, im using the very latest versions of everything, and php on the backend

I dont get it, i have tried every single thing to try to mask, hide, disable editor fields:

eArray[index].field( 'avgsol.p' ).hide();

fieldobj[index] = { 'label':obj.d+":", 'name':obj.i, 'type':obj.t }; (setting that one to hidden)

etc, etc,
    and nothing, impossible, I keep getting this error with any editing of any cell:

An SQL error occurred: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1471 The target table avgsol of the INSERT is not insertable-into

this only happens in the table that is using that avgsol cell that gets the data correctly from a MYSQL VIEW, it does not happen in other tables that dont use views

lets close this one as we are talking about this on a similar one

This discussion has been closed.