wrapping content of a cell

wrapping content of a cell

YinkaYinka Posts: 19Questions: 8Answers: 0

I am trying to wrap the content of the last cell of each row in my table as its contents extend and I have to scroll horizontally to view it. how can I wrap them without having to scroll the page horizontally?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,146Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Hi @yinka ,

It should do that, unless you've got the class nowrap on the table or the column - see here. Could you look at that, please, and see if there are any clues. If it's still not working for you, please can you update my example, or link to your page, so that we can see the problem.

Cheers,

Colin

• YinkaYinka Posts: 19Questions: 8Answers: 0

Maybe I should rephrase my question. The content actually fit the column. I want to reduce the width of the last column of the table as it extends to ensure that its content is on just one line. I want the content to be on multiple lines.

@Colin, I have that before I sent this question. The challenge I have is that my table's last column can have many words in it and I will have to scroll horizontally to view it

@Colin, Thank you. I have resolved it. There is nowrap somewhere in the style of the page. I have commented it out and my page is ok.

This discussion has been closed.