k is undefined when clicking on Next page

k is undefined when clicking on Next page

JPBCDEJPBCDE Posts: 11Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited August 2011 in DataTables 1.8
Im getting this when I click on the Next button for paging and thus is doens not page. Im using the latest download and the minified version.

[code]!za(a))return}else a.iDraw++;if(a.aiDisplay.length!==0){var h=a._iDisplayStart,j=a._iDisplayEnd;if(a.oFeatures.bServerSide){h=0;j=a.aoData.length}for(h=h;h

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,734Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    Can you link to your example please? I don't see what would be causing that. Also it would be worth trying it with the unminified version of DataTables so we know where the error is occurring rather than in the obscure compressed version.

Allan
  • JPBCDEJPBCDE Posts: 11Questions: 0Answers: 0
    I will try to make an example, but currently its on a private dev server which the public doesnt have access to yet. But in the meantime I will try the unminified version.
    Just an quick update. I tried the unminified version, now Im getting oaData undefined at line 3243.

[code]for ( var j=iStart ; j
    Not sure I've ever seen an error there before, so I'm afraid I can't offer any solutions off the bat. Would need to see an example showing the error to be of help I think.

Allan
    Hi Allan,

I've made the test page. As you will see from the java error console as soon as you press on Next you get the aoData is undefined. Also when you click on the page numbers, its not going to that spesific page, it seems to just "unhide" the rest of the rows.

http://www.paperserve.co.za/FMTest/tabletest.htm

Any help / directions will be appreciated.

Thank you
  • StephanStephan Posts: 20Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited August 2011
    remove the quotes around the value of iDisplayLength
    [code]
    "iDisplayLength": 100,
    [/code]
    despite of that issue the page works fine for me ( and is fully functional, if i change the displaylength via dropdown).
    Stephan .... thank you very much ... such a simple mistake.

Confirmed this is working 100% now.

Thank you again
    Heh - doh - I missed that as well. Good catch Stephan :-)

Allan
This discussion has been closed.