SearchPanes Serverside with Pagination

SearchPanes Serverside with Pagination

Khalid TeliKhalid Teli Posts: 251Questions: 71Answers: 0

Hi,
I am not sure if this is a bug or I am missing something here. If you refer to the example given in https://datatables.net/blog/2020-05-12

Case-1 ) In the SerachPane option if you select the First Name as "Perry" the results are shown as expected

Cse-2) if you start by clicking on page number 3 (or another page )and then select First Name as "Perry", it shows no matching records found? Shouldn't the answer be same as above?

Thank you

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @Khalid Teli ,

Thanks for spotting this, you can see that the error is replicated on our example page.

I've raised an issue internally (DD-1724 for my reference) and will report back here when there is an update. This will be towards the end of the week.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• Khalid TeliKhalid Teli Posts: 251Questions: 71Answers: 0

@sandy
    Thank you :)

• colincolin Posts: 15,146Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Yep, this is now fixed - it was released yesterday,

Colin

• WNRCAMWNRCAM Posts: 6Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi, I'm facing the same issue.

When searchpanes is serverside, changing the page, and after filtering in searchpanes, sends to server the start=30 and breaks the paging.

It still happens on datatables page:

Prints:
    Before searchpanes filter.

After:

• colincolin Posts: 15,146Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Thanks, @WNRCAM , yep, I'm seeing that too on our example. It was fixed, so it's possible it's a build issue (though maybe not given you're seeing it too). I've reopen our case (DD-1724 for my reference), and we'll report back here when there's an update (probably Friday),

Colin

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @WNRCAM ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We think that the versions on the site are somehow getting muddled up. The CNN and the download builder are showing the current release as 1.2.1 when 1.2.2 has been released. The fix is included in 1.2.2 but not 1.2.1, it will also be in the nightly builds. Can you confirm what version you are using please?

Thanks,
    Sandy

This discussion has been closed.