SearchBuilder does not filter HTML from table headers

SearchBuilder does not filter HTML from table headers

tom99tom99 Posts: 48Questions: 10Answers: 0

Link to test case:
http://live.datatables.net/soyusupu/1/edit

Description of problem:
We often use HTML in the table headers. For no-wrap or for including GlyphIcons.
The SearchBuilder does not filter out this HTML in the data select box.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @tom99,

Thanks for spotting that, something isn't right there. I've raised an issue internally (DD-1752 for my reference) and will report back here when there is an update.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• colincolin Posts: 15,146Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Yep, looks like a thing we should be doing. I've raised it internally (DD-1753 for my reference) and we'll report back here when there's an update.

Cheers,

Colin

Oops, we've clashed again. I've closed @colin s bug just because it is the later number.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• tom99tom99 Posts: 48Questions: 10Answers: 0
    edited December 2020

Thank you both. It would be very useful if one could subscribe to the bugtracker to get automatically notified of changes to the bug status.

The thing is, I do not even get Email notification from the forum if someone writes an answer to my question.

• colincolin Posts: 15,146Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Surprised you don't get mailed - I do. Obvious question, have you checked spam and whether the email is correct?

Colin

Yes, nothing in spam und the address is correct and I have it enabled in the forum settings.

Answer ✓

Hi @tom99 ,

That should be the issue fixed now. This will be available in the next SearchBuilder release which we hope will be in the next few weeks. Until then you can access the fix from the nightly builds.

Thanks,
    Sandy

Very cool, thank you!

Verified the fix here: http://live.datatables.net/woqurefa/1/edit

This discussion has been closed.