Columns Not Aligning When using Scrolling Extensions

Columns Not Aligning When using Scrolling Extensions

puffsterpuffster Posts: 61Questions: 22Answers: 0

https://jsfiddle.net/cu1hr3jp/

I'm in desperate need of fresh eyes, I've spent about 10 hours trying to find the issue and cannot. In the above fiddle the columns do not align and it appears to be due to ScrollX and ScrollY -- if I comment them out everything aligns. In the past I know there were issues using ScrollX & ScrollY with fixedColumns, but I thought that had been fixed. Plus, I have at least a dozen other reports that use the combination of ScrollX, ScrollY, and fixedColumns and they work perfectly.

To paraphrase Princess Leigh: Help me DT Forum...you're my only hope...

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,315Questions: 26Answers: 4,772
    Answer ✓

I see the problem with Chrome 91 but not Safari. See this thread regarding alignment issues with Chrome 91. Does this help?

Kevin

• puffsterpuffster Posts: 61Questions: 22Answers: 0

Yes! That's definitely the issue, I tried disabling the TableNG flag as the solution suggested and everything lines up perfectly. Wow I'm so thrilled that it's not me just going crazy. What does this mean for DataTables though, is this something that's still being looked into, as far as a fix goes?

• allanallan Posts: 61,740Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

This patch should address it. If you use the nightly version of DataTables it carries that fix.

Regards,
    Allan