Table Tools only works after Async Postback

Table Tools only works after Async Postback

alexxhalexxh Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited October 2009 in General
I have v1.52 and TT v1.02 and the controls appear, copy works, print works, but the exports wont work until after a partial page postback has occured.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,759Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    Hi alexxh,

Could you provide a few more details? Ideally a link showing the problem, or if not then the initialisation code that you are using.

Thanks,
    Allan
  • alexxhalexxh Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Here is the initialization code
    [code]
    $('#currA').dataTable({"bPaginate": true, "bLengthChange": true, "bFilter": false, "bSort": true, "bInfo": true, "bAutoWidth": false, "bProcessing": true, "sPaginationType": "full_numbers", "iDisplayLength": 25, "aaSorting": [[ 3, "desc" ]], "sDom": 'T<"clear">lfrtip' } );
    [/code]

I have it load at the document ready stage, and then again on an async postback, just without the aaSorting option.
    I don't have a public page yet, but I will make one that shows the same problem.

P.S. sorry for the long reply time.
  • allanallan Posts: 61,759Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    Hi alexxh,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "I have it load at the document ready stage, and then again on an async postback, just without the aaSorting option" - the $.dataTable() initialiser should only be called once on the page (so this might be part of the issue).What is your async post back? It doesn't look, from that code, that it is controlled by DataTables.

Regards,
    Allan
This discussion has been closed.