I can't close the create window

I can't close the create window

LanderLander Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

Download the trial version of the editor to use in mvc with bootstrap, when I open the create window it doesn't show the close icon and I can't exit the window using any of the buttons

bundles.Add(new StyleBundle("~/bundles/DataTable/css").Include(
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/datatables.min.css",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/DataTables-1.11.5/css/dataTables.bootstrap5.min.css",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Buttons-2.2.2/css/buttons.bootstrap5.min.css",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Select-1.3.4/css/select.bootstrap5.min.css",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/DateTime-1.1.2/css/dataTables.dateTime.min.css",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Editor-2022-05-18-2.0.7/css/editor.bootstrap5.min.css"
                ));

bundles.Add(new ScriptBundle("~/bundles/DataTable/Script").Include(
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/datatables.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/DataTables-1.11.5/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/DataTables-1.11.5/js/dataTables.bootstrap5.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Buttons-2.2.2/js/dataTables.buttons.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Buttons-2.2.2/js/buttons.bootstrap5.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Select-1.3.4/js/dataTables.select.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/DateTime-1.1.2/js/dataTables.dateTime.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Editor-2022-05-18-2.0.7/js/dataTables.editor.min.js",
                "~/assets/plugins/DataTables/Editor-2022-05-18-2.0.7/js/editor.bootstrap5.min.js"
                ));

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,734Questions: 1Answers: 10,110 Site admin

Could you give me a link to your page showing the issue please? The Bootstrap 3 integration should just be using a × entity, as shown in this example.

Thanks,
    Allan