How can i add a column into tbody other than columns= [...] for use serverSide processing

How can i add a column into tbody other than columns= [...] for use serverSide processing

DevCyDevCy Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi, i search how to use Datatables and serverSide. I must customize a button with vuejs datatable and laravel.
I work with yarja datatables for that and it's works fine when i add my data into
Problem is that i must create a new button in 'action' but a custom button and i will work with a reusable component that i created. I don't know if it's possible of not.
Thank you for response.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,734Questions: 1Answers: 10,110 Site admin

We provide our Editor software which allows new rows to be created. It will work with Vue and the Yarja library also provides support for Editor (we don't publish Yajra ourselves, so I can't provide technical support for it though).

If you want to write your own "create" form, then yes absolutely that can be done. Once you've added your new data, just call draw() since you are using server-side processing, and it will get the latest data from the server.

Allan